WELCOME TO CHANNELLING LOVE'S SPANISH RETREAT!
2019 DATES COMING SOON
Awaken your heart, clear your mind, and free your soul in this deeply nurturing and healing retreat weekend with the Star Beings of Channelling Love.
Nestled into the powerful Alpujarra mountains with views over the Trevélez and Guadalfeo rivers, we welcome you with open arms into the rustic chique of a very special Spanish Cortijo where the pressures of the modern world will fade away as you settle into your home from home and move deeper into your heart.
CHANNELLING LOVE FOR YOU
Morning Sacred Circles are held in the Yurt to move into meditational stillness and heart presence as the Star Beings powerful vibration builds into a current of healing energy. As the vibration increases, the channelling becomes fully incorporated and verbal guidance, insight and personal messages are shared through me, while I am deep in trance. This is a profoundly awakening, moving and transformational experience and has been described as 'taking you beyond words' and of leaving you feeling 'fully seen.' Everyone will have the chance to share, express and process their experience or to simply sit in peace and be.
This is a rare and exclusive opportunity to have an in person conversation with the Star Beings.
And as the heat of the day begins to fade, we will come together again to receive a Pure Healing Transmission while sitting within the beauty of Mother Nature down by the river. There will also be opportunities to work with the Illumination Oracle cards to gain a deeper insight into your path, presence and well being.
This healing retreat is a doorway into your heart and You. It's a chance for you to relax, unwind, release the old, raise your vibration and awaken your truth. Myself and Phil are onsite with you throughout the retreat to share in the laughter, healing, tears, epiphanies and breakthroughs... and to hold space with LOVE while you just BE.
YOUR MORNING YOGA
Mornings will begin (not too early!) with gentle yoga on the special covered platform. Surrounded by lush lavender bushes, you are treated to nature’s aroma of peace as you relax into the asanas.
Don't worry if you've never done yoga before, these classes are geared to suit beginners and experienced yogis alike... and not compulsory!
After a leisurely lunch, the afternoons are free for you to spend as you wish. You can book in with our resident holistic therapist Phil Martin who will be on site to offer personal sessions of Reflexology, Crystal Healing, Reiki and Theta on a personal donation basis, or you can lounge by the pool, soak up the sun, go for walks by the river, meditate in the teepee or chill out and play with Bosco, the Cortijo's friendly resident dog. This is your time to take what you need as the morning's healing moves through you.
Breakfasts are a delicious array of fresh fruits, muesli, yogurt, homemade breads, teas and juices with lunches being a delightfully casual affair of nutritious soup and fresh salad enjoyed out on the shaded patio. Our dinners become the celebration of the day with a variety of fulfilling dishes and yummy desserts. And not forgetting our special afternoon cake of the day with teas and nibbles available throughout the day.
All meals are vegetarian and we cater for gluten free, vegan and specific allergies. All food is freshly prepared on site by our experienced, personal chef.
The Cortijo is an original Spanish farmhouse that has been lovingly renovated to keep the character of the traditional building while bringing in the comforts of modern day life. There are 4 twin/double rooms with 2 bathrooms. The open plan kitchen and living area is generous but cozy... perfect for relaxing, lounging, sharing stories and just chilling out. Outside there is a large inviting terrace with shaded, cushioned platforms over looking the pool and down into the valley... and there's even a sauna if the hot Spanish sun's not enough!
The sheltered yoga platform is a short walk down to the lavender field from the Cortijo with the Yurt and Teepee set in magical corners of the land. You are free to walk and roam where you wish!
Anya is from Germany and has taught yoga in various different countries over the past few years. After initially studying Ashtanga yoga in India, she fell in love with the Vinyasa Flow practice and her creative asana sequences help students to reach an intimate interplay between body and mind to enhance inner tranquility and improve physical health. Bringing the importance of the breath and meditation into her classes, her calm, reassuring and supportive presence encourages you to relax into the asana and discover yoga as means to be your own witness.
"We don't use our body to get into a pose. We use the pose to get into our body. "
I am delighted that Phil Martin will be joining us from Scotland! Phil has hosted many Channelling Love Circles at his Natural Balance Therapy Centre in Dundee and is my much loved 'right hand man!' As an experienced Reiki Master, Reflexologist, Crystal Healer and Theta Practitioner his gentle approach, strong heart, intuitive nature and quirky humour will enhance your Spanish experience, support your healing and hold space for us all with love. He is also an accomplished artist and much loved personality in the Scottish Holistic community.
Phil will be available during the afternoons for personal sessions on a donation basis. Just ask!
Sjaan is from the Netherlands and is a professionally trained chef, specialising in vegan and vegetarian cuisine. She has cooked and catered for retreats and restaurants in Greece, Finland, Japan and Portugal. With a strong interest in food that benefits health she also has a deep respect and love for traditional cuisines and their techniques. She combined her macrobiotics studies with an internship at a classical French restaurant with one Michelin star. Her love of travel as helped her learn about different cuisines and seasonal produce from all over the world.
Cooking is her meditation!
THE PRACTICALITIES T's & C's
- Only 6 places available
- Flights to Spain and transfers to the Cortijo are not included.
- Accommodation is shared twin rooms and shared bathrooms.
- A welcome pack with details transfer arrangements, retreat itinerary and questionnaire regarding dietary requirements and yoga experience will be sent upon your booking. Please return this to us soonest... thank you!
- Special dietary requirements must be stated upon booking as requests cannot neccessarily be fulfilled on site.
- Malaga airport is a 90 minute drive and served my EasyJet, Ryanair, Jet2 and British Airways from the UK.
- Transfers to the Cortijo will be arranged and confirmed once we have all guests' arrival times.
- The Cortijo transfer payment is made directly to the driver in cash. Cost varies according to the number of passengers.
- You are responsible for purchasing your own travel insurance.
- Please note that upon arrival at the Cortijo, you will be asked to sign an indemnity form by the owner to protect all parties.
- No experience of spirituality, yoga, meditation, healing or channelling is needed... just come with an open heart!
- Retreat cost is only £745 per person and includes all accommodation, meals, healing, channelling, readings, teachings and yoga.
- Non refundable deposit of £175 to secure your place.
- No refunds on cancellations within 4 weeks of the retreat start date.
- 50% refund for cancellations within 4-8 weeks of the retreat start date.
- Your place is only confirmed upon payment of deposit and on a first come first served (with Love!) basis.
- Upon booking/payment of deposit through the link below you will be contacted by email with the welcome brochure and invoice with payment options.
- You will receive audio recordings of all the channellings - for your personal reference and use only.
- Wifi is available in the Cortijo but mobile reception is limited. Take this opportunity to disconnect and switch off!
- The Cortijo's owners have 2 very friendly and loving dogs!
ALL GUESTS WILL BE GIFTED 4 FREE WEEKS IN CHANNELLING LOVE'S ONLINE MEMBERSHIP GROUP
Full details will be sent in the Welcome Pack upon booking.