You are invited on our grassroots luxury, retreat and adventure through South Africa and Southern Mozambique bringing together the magic of natural elephant encounters and respectful wild dolphin swims within the beauty of Africa’s nature and culture.
Safari Spirit is an exclusive 12 day retreat adventure off the beaten tourist track to relax, revitalise, awaken and inspire your mind, body and soul. Staying in luxury tented camps, this is a holiday of a lifetime offering you incredible experiences filled with animal wisdom, laughter, community, delicious meals and the greatest gift of all, the simplicity of just Being.
Further to the amazing up-close wildlife encounters, we share shamanic sound journeys, awareness meditations on the beach, Illumination oracle readings, healing in the afternoon shade and uplifting African djembe drumming around the night fire.
Let the magic of Africa touch your heart and soul and bring you back to you.
We only have places for 8 lucky souls.
- 4 nights in the luxury tented camp at Tembe National Elephant Reserve. Tembe is a Big 5 reserve.
- 8 extensive game drives at Tembe under the care and expertise of local guides.
- 5 nights in Tartaruga luxury tented camp in Southern Mozambique
- Snorkelling course and wild dolphin code of conduct
- 3 wild dolphin swim launches & ocean safari snorkelling
- Sunset boat cruise on the thriving estuary of i-Samangaliso Wetlands Park
- Overnight stay in St Lucia by the Wetlands Park, where the local hippos often roam!
- First and last nights spent in the colonial luxury of Goble Palms Guest Lodge, Durban
- Shamanic Sound Journey
- Fireside drumming circles
- Illumination Oracle readings
- Meditations and healing in nature
- Channelling Love
- All accommodation, meals and airport transfers included.
FOR FULL INFORMATION VISIT: WWW.SAFARISPIRIT.INFO
Safari Spirit is run in partnership with Courtney Ward of Halo Gaia Adventure Travel who specialises in safari and dolphin retreats with renowned guest facilitators. Come and discover Southern Mozambique’s eco–tourism / Green & Conscious Travel ethos and learn about swimming with dolphins and the wonderful dolphin coast with its famously friendly wild pods of dolphins.